Nasi Lemak Liverpool @ Jelutong , Penang
NASI LEMAK LIVERPOOL
Hohoho.. There is a famous Nasi Lemak Liverpool in Jelutong. haha. definitely it was run by the Die-Hard Fans of Liverpool. The Nasi Lemak was nice, besides, offering the basic/normal one.. it do offer extra dishes like fried chicken, fried egg… and etc.
It opens till late midnight, ofcourse you can sure that it have a big screen that for football fans to enjoy football matches. AND I think there will be many Liverpool Die hard fans are customers, haha, so remember don’t shout ARSENAL. if not u gonna get whacked…hahahaha. jkjk.. just kidding. Besides, It also offer FREE Wi-Fi.
hahaha.. can take your time online and enjoy your coffee and nasi lemak. Sounds Good ? Huh..
The surrounding view – Nice for watching football match.
Nasi Lemak – RM1.50
Fried Chicken – In Progress
Nomal/Basic Nasi Lemak
Nasi Lemak Liverpool
Jalan Tan Sri Teh Ewe Lim,
- Merry the Christmas for 2014
- Flavours of Italy Buffet Dinner @ G Cafe, G Hotel
- Happy Thaipusam Festival 2014
- The Mugshot @ Chulia Street
- Oink Oink Pork Burger a.k.a Ric’s Burgers @ Bayan Baru, Penang
- Malaysia 13th General Election
- Macalister Mansion @ Macalister Road
- Marshall’s Burger @ Burmah Road
- Oh Sushi Japanese Restaurant @ Straits Quay, Penang
- Spring Chamber Restaurant @ The Sun, Macalister Road, Penang