Nasi Melayu @ Masjid Terapung, Tanjung Bungah, Penang
Looking for authentic nasi melayu in Penang ? here we go. This was actually a lunch meal with my lecturers, and we went all the way to Tanjung Bungah to had this Majid Terapung Nasi Melayu. haha. The Nasi Melayu was not in Masjid Terapung, it was directly opposite. When you see the Masjid Terapung on you left then make a right turn, assuming you are coming from Gurney. This place was crowded and we don’t even manage to a get a place until someone move up and we share the table with others. And in fact, the dining area was consider big too, just that it was too many people.
Famous for its richness and sweetness.
Plenty of Dishes to Choose
My lecturer Lunch & Dinner – 2 for RM8
Stev – RM6.50
The Chicken – Top Pick
Vege a.k.a Salad
U can see there is 2 stall. 1 is Lidiana and another is Lat Cafe, 2 are also selling Nasi Melayu, the difference is of course the customers. Most peoples go for Lidiana. (include myself)
Yeah. The Lidiana Nasi Melayu @ Masjid Terapung
Lidiana Nasi Melayu @ Masjid Terapung
Opposite Masjid Terapung, Tanjung Bungah,
Monday to Saturday (Sunday Closed)
7.00 a.m. till 10.00p.m.
- The Mugshot @ Chulia Street
- Oink Oink Pork Burger a.k.a Ric’s Burgers @ Bayan Baru, Penang
- Malaysia 13th General Election
- Macalister Mansion @ Macalister Road
- Marshall’s Burger @ Burmah Road
- Oh Sushi Japanese Restaurant @ Straits Quay, Penang
- Spring Chamber Restaurant @ The Sun, Macalister Road, Penang
- Ingolf’s Kneipe German Restaurant & Bar @ Tanjung Bungah
- Suffolk House @ Air Itam
- Fullhouse Lifestyle Store & Cafe @ Penang Times Square